Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Adventure of the Day: Sickeness

The following takes place between 7:00 A.M. and 8:00 A.M.

7:40 (I'm in the car going to school) Hmmm... my stomach feels funny, maybe if I eat something I'll feel better. I'll get something at school.

7:50 What should I eat today? I think I'll go to Cindy's Deli. Those bagels with ham, cheese, and eggs look pretty good. What? Two bucks? Awesome, what a steal.

7:55 OH MY GOD! MY STOMACH IS BURNING and this bagel is really really good. Might as well try to finish it... Why's it taking so long to eat? I normally eat these things in a few seconds.

7:56 CAN'T...EAT...ANYMORE! I feel light headed, I'm just gonna chill in this chair for a bit.

The following takes place from 8:00 A.M. and 9:00 A.M.

8:00 Uh-oh I'm gonna be late for class, better get going.

8:01 WHY IS MY CLASS ALL THE WAY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF CAMPUS, THIS IS TAKING FOREVER...

8:02 I don't think I could make it... I don't think I could make it... I don't think I could make it... Just keep walking Nathan... I don't think I could make it... I don't think I could make it...

8:03 My head and stomach feel funny? WTF?! Oh nice a rail I could lean on. I'm just gonna chill here for a bit.

8:04 Oh great my friend that always messes with me is walking by. "Hey dude, don't touch me I feel like I'm gonna puke." (insert puke making noise here)

8:05 My friend says, "Hey dude you should really see the nurse. You should go home." (In my head) Oh yeahhh that's a good idea.

8:10 Me talks to the nurse. In my head, "Woah the nurse is a dude." Advises me go home... Me call mother... Mother on her way.

8:25 FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh what a good day...



2 comments:

Matt said...

Yea, Cindy's is gross.

Blech.

idunno723 said...

Haha yeah, I was to cheap to spend an extra dollar at Liccardo for the same thing...