Saturday, May 9, 2009

WELCOME TO IDEAS FROM THE TANK!

IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!! AKSJF;ASDFJ;ERJEW;R!!!!
Wait, what... Nobody was expecting it? Oh well...

Nobody: Actually I was expecting it.

So yeah... Ideas From the Tank (IFTT) is gonna be my take on the San Jose Sharks, hockey, and other sports that are important enough to be here.


So, you guys are probably wondering what the hell is up with the picture/words on top. I thought plain words at the top would be kind of boring. I thought it would be cool to make a picture. Well, I have no artistic ability and I thought this is the best I've got. And if it isn't cool, I'll make it cool (OH YEAH!).

Where does "idunno723" come from? This is a good story:

When I was a little kid I played video games all the time. Before I even knew how to read! Anyway one time I was playing this NBA basketball game with my cousin and we had to make up a name. When my cousin asked me what my name should be I said, "I don't know." He than continued to make my name "idunno." Being around 4 at the time I thought it was the most hilarious thing ever. Later when I made e-mails and stuff "idunno" just stuck. And why "723"? That's my birthday.

So, that's it for my first post. I still gotta tweak some things around too. I hope you guys stick around cause it's not like this site could get any worse.

Oh one last note. It's a site not a blog. I can't stand that word "blog", it just sounds so cheesy. Got it? okay good.

Okay, okay this is the last note. I honestly don't know what this site will turn into or what its purpose is. I guess I'll find out!

9 comments:

Mr. Plank said...

Great blog, dude! Can't wait to read more of your blogging on the blog.

Blogspot really got a great blogger when they signed you up.

Dustin said...

WOOOO!!!!

idunno723 has a blog, no - A SITE!

First comment, yeah!

-Mr. K.

Dustin said...

Dang - second comment! Curse that Plank fellow!

Mr. Plank said...

Hahaha, you're such a hack.

Okay, let's not start a blog comment war on Nathan's blog. Wouldn't be a good idea to do that on his first blog post.

idunno723 said...

Thanks guys...

Plank did you purposely form that sentence to use the word "blog" a total of 3 times?

It's killin' me.

Ang said...

Wow! A blog. Very cool. Guess it's another hockey blog I'll have to add to my rss feed. One request, bash the ducks often. Thanks kindly. :)

Gray said...

Blog!

haha! Go idunno, go!

Mr. Plank said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Plank said...

Plank did you purposely form that sentence to use the word "blog" a total of 3 times?Woooooooooo