Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blah.

It's been 10 days since I've had a new post. Wow. Don't I suck at this thing...

I've been thinking about this for awhile now and I'd like to say that this would be the last post ever for Ideas From the Tank.

Just kidding (that sucks for you people who wanted it to end... you sick people)

So recently was the NHL Draft. The Sharks drafted two forwards and 3 defensemen. With one of the 2nd round draft picks the Sharks drafted William Wrenn. If you want to know about him, why the hell are you at my site!? (thanks? to the people that go to this site for that info, if they exist.)

I believe one of my first posts said or implied that I wouldn't really summarize things (such as a pre-game post) because there are probably a billion other places where you could get the same info. What I'm going to do is share here is my crazy ideas highly valued opinion.

Since the draft was on players I've never heard about until the day of the draft, I can't really say about how good they are (because they are good/they better be good). What I can say is one dude is 6'7"!!!! That's taller than the almighty Semenov!

So, who's with me when I say "LET THIS OFFSEASON BE OVER BECAUSE IT'S SOOOO BORING!" oh wait I think I still have to wait a few months... :(

No comments: