Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good Bye Jeremy Roenick.

Today Jeremy Roenick officially announced his retirement. One of the greatest American-born hockey players is to play no more. Lucky for us fans JR is probably still going to be around. He said he might be on some shows or something and possibly be a studio analyst for CSN Bay Area (which would be awesome). And I'm sure he'd be on Dancing with the Stars (the only reason I'd ever watch that show).

As a San Jose Sharks fan I feel very lucky to have seen JR play. He is simply, just awesome. I was lucky enough to see his 500th goal, which was the most odd goal I've ever seen. I was even luckier to see Game 7 of the Sharks vs. Flames series in which he had 2 goals and 2 assists.

Let's just commemorate Jeremy Roenick's career by watching 500:

No comments: