Sunday, March 14, 2010

Funny Story

My family is full of Sharks fans. I have three sisters. My oldest sister is a season ticket holder. My youngest sister is crazy like me. My other sister? She's a puck bunny (A case could be made for the other two, but it doesn't matter for this story).

So the puck bunny mentioned above was wandering about in Santana Row a few weeks ago, when she saw Brad Staubitz. He's her favorite player so she was pretty excited. He was headed to the gym when she approached him and asked to take a picture. He gladly agreed and she had his friend take the picture.

Well fast forward to yesterday morning. My youngest sister and I were reading Ask The Sharks with Jamie McGinn. The puck bunny one glanced by and just said, "Oh my God oh my god oh my God." We're like, "You like this one too?" She says, "No, I think that was Brad Staubitz's friend."

Yes you read this right. Not only did my sister get a picture with Brad Stuabitz, she made Jamie McGinn take it.

4 comments:

Ang said...

So many comments one could say to that, don't even know where to start. :)

Kevin said...

hahahahaha

Nathalie said...

Poor McGinn. I'll be mean to Staubitz and nice to McGinn the next time I see him.

Marcus said...

That is way too funny lol. A real FML moment for McGinn.