Thursday, April 15, 2010

Adventure of the Day: Pain

The following takes place between 9:10 AM and 10:00 AM

9:10 Off to PE! My favorite class. It's really just recess but for high school.

9:13 We're playing dodgeball? Awesome.

9:25 God I'm such a good dodgeball player. I'm awesome. I love myself so much.

9:30 So yeah you're gonna stand two feet away with me with a ball huh? Well I have a ball too. I'm gonna wait for you to throw, I'll dodge, and get you out.

9:30 and 5 seconds later OWWWWWWWWWWWW. Did I really get hit in the balls by a kid who sucks at dodgeball? Walk it off, no one saw.

9:35 So yeah I'm okay now. Let's just focus on winning another game now.

9:40 Ooh look at this guy. He thinks he's good. Probably thinks he can get me out. Ball me Blazer!

9:41 Okay I got a ball now but another kid is standing right in front of me. Oh look that guy throws the ball, damn he's probably going to hit that kid right in the face. Whoa I'm right behind him, I should dodge too.

9:41 and 2 seconds later WOW REALLY? AGAIN? OWWWWWWWWWWWW HOW'D THAT EVEN HIT ME? It was going to hit the other kid in the face and all of a sudden it takes a dip and hits me in the nuts again.

9:43 Oh awesome the teacher is making fun of me now.

10:00 PE is over. Carry on with your day now.

Today wasn't very fun. I was going to try to make this related to the Sharks but I give up. Closest I can get is Sharks got kicked in the nuts twice yesterday.

No comments: